Who doesn’t want to slay every goal for 2019 & make it a great one?
I’m a huge fan of PRAY + PREPARE vs. dreaming and talking. This is not a dress rehearsal people. The world, your family, and your future self are begging you to be whole, live life and lead well.
Here are Ten Ways to Make 2019 Great:
- Choose one word to serve as a guide not a goal.
- Stay in your lane.
- Wake up early. See the 5am club for inspiration.
- Eat clean and take supplements.
- Meditate, pray and read.
- Exercise and get sunshine.
- Have zero tolerance for negativity, bitterness, complaining and toxic behaviors.
- Be grateful and thankful, which is to be fully present.
- Add positive, next level and authentic people to your life. Get a coach, mentor or circle. Cut out toxic people.
- Serve, give, and care.
Bonus: Have fun and own every moment!
Now that we have laid the foundation lets talk goals.
How to SLAY not just Set Goals in 2019:
Something I love to practice is picking ONE WORD to shape, direct and align my year. Sometimes this is all you need. I love thisbook and article by Jon Gordon on the one-word method.
For those of us with a lot of plates and big grand plans it’s best to strategize as well.
Here are some of my proven methods to WIN at goal setting and time management. If you need help with this please contact me here for a 1-on-1 session or sign up for my one day workshop (link)
I love breaking things down by category and making sure to set micro and macro goals so you can see monthly wins. For example:
Write them down + put a timeline on them
- Health (mind/body/spirit)
- Personal & spiritual
- Big projects ie. launch a program, write a book, open a store, start a podcast
- Big crazy dreams (out of the box wild ten times bolder kinda thing)
I then rate each on a scale of 1-10 at how well they are doing and narrow in on the weak ones to know where I need more time/energy/goals or support.
Note if you own a business you should also rate team, time, marketing, admin etc.
I’ve been using time blocking for a few years now and LOVE it. I have found a planner that accommodates all of my organizational and inspirational dreams. From monthly menu planning, budgets, intentions an more. My favorite thing is using the daily planner as it has time blocking from 6am-9pm. GAME CHANGER.
You can get a free page here: as well as a discount using the code ecochic whoop whoop!
I often get asked how I manage 3 kids, a home, a store, a podcast and so on. Here it is in a Nut Shell: See Ten ways to make 2019 great 😉
From making goals to slaying goals:
- PLAN – Use all the tools, planners, calendars, etc.
- The right people & accountability
- The right mindset. You must believe and stay positive, not just speak positive.
- Goals by category, dates, and quarter
- Daily time blocking
- Perfect day outline (offer this as opt in for first quarter on CH? re brand it)
- Do it now, get it done, & don’t delay mindset
Hear more about this on the first Podcast episode of 2019
Another reason goals and lists might overwhelm you is your lacking clarity and calling which I 100% understand! In this case you might benefit from booking a calling and clarity session which will greatly help!
I’m excited and inspired for 2019, and I have many resources to support your goals, struggles, dreams & more from the podcast, blogs, videos, coaching and my new book: Healing Through Wisdom, that comes out this spring.
I’m in your corner and can’t wait to see you slay every goal while staying happy, healthy and hopeful through it all. Lets win mentally, spiritually, and emotionally FIRST!
Cheers to an incredible year!