We know that love is a verb. With that said, how do you love yourself?
You might have heard the term “self care” which means:
Now don’t think this means quit your job and head to Hawaii… it’s about balance, right?
As mentioned in another post, I said you’re the only one that will plan and protect your calendar, so adding self care to it is essential!
Self care can be simple!!
Here are my ten favorites:
1. Read while catching some sunshine in a hammock
2. Have a stay home day.. pajamas, no make up, no plans.. unplug!
3. Get a massage, manicure, a haircut or chiropractor adjustment
4. Take an extra long bath with epsom salts and essential oils
5. Journal, color or do something creative
6. Explore a new town or outdoor area
7. Make a vision board & dream about the future
8. Listen to a podcast. Even better listen to one while working out or walking
9. Have coffee with yourself and or a dear friend
Last but not least
10. SELF Compassion.
If you’re able to extend grace, forgiveness, encouragement to others.. why not to yourself? When things go wrong.. tell yourself IT’S OK. When you’re feeling down, encourage yourself like you would a friend. Self compassion is key to health and freedom.
We bless and release you today to LOVE you, value you, encourage you & invest in YOU.
If you have ideas and inspiration for self care tell us in the comments, we love hearing from you!