I want to give you permission this season on a few things:
- drawing names
- white elephant
- limits -clear expectations
I love the method for kids of something you need, something you read, and something you want (3 gifts each) Plus stockings of course.
- Loli pop paci clip or teether
- Millie & Roo handmade clothing & accessories
- Freshly Picked moc or Plae shoes
- Diffuser & essential oils
- Grace & Lace clothing
- Eco Chic clothing or hat such as spirit led, loyal soul
- 100% pure makeup
- Live fashionable bag or wallet
- Berkey Water system
- Letter folk board
- Cbd oil
- Gift certificate
- Giving keys
- Salt Lamp
- Stainless or glass water bottle
Minimal/ meaningful and non-traditional gifts:
- Subscription box. A few faves: Faith box, Cause box, Leadership box, Organic Bunny, meal boxes (Sun Basket, Plated, Paleo bake box, Green Chef)
- audible subscription, Spotify or apple music
- Experience gifts. i.e.) wine tasting, photo session, weekend away, concert ticket, some type of lesson/ training, gym or yoga studio sessions, massage etc.
- Meaningful art such has House of Belonging, Melissa Lyons art, Deanna Designs, Garibalid Arts,
- Eco-friendly phone case such as Pela Case
- Hurom juicer (easy to clean, not giant) or a Blend Tech both are kitchen must-haves
- Photo books or photo gifts like a canvas or mouse pad
- Education and organization products, online courses.
- Local meal delivery services such as Prepped Kitchen or Rosemary’s Farm to Fork
- Wholetones by Michael Tyrell
When shopping consider local, handmade, fair trade, give back and sustainable.