Unfortunately, November often means coughs are on the rise. No one wants to suffer from a cough as they are prepping meals and holiday shopping. Kick that cough quick by adding these products to your immune system boosting supplement program.
- White Fir and Breathe Essential Oils. There are a number of essential oils that promote respiratory health, these happen to be our favorites. We especially love the ease of using the Breathe touch roller which is pre-diluted and can be rolled right onto your chest and under your nostrils to clear airways.
- Evolution Salt Inhaler. Salt therapy has been used since ancient Greek times in Europe when Hippocrates found that inhaling the steam from boiling saltwater helped ease breathing. This modern-day alternative offers a convenient, effective, easy to use way to enjoy the beneficial properties of Himalayan Sea Salt.
- YS Farms Manuka Honey. I’m sure you remember your Grandmother putting honey in your tea when you were sick as a child. Not only is honey comforting and soothing for your throat but it carries many antibacterial properties that actually assist in healing.
- Black Elderberry. Elderberry has long since been touted for it’s immune supporting properties. Because elderberry is high in flavonoid-rich compounds, it exerts antioxidant protection on cells.
- Echinacea Goldenseal Propolis Throat Spray. Not only does this spray promote a healthy immune response but maintains a healthy inflammatory response which will soothe irritated throats.
- Breathe Respiratory Drops. Traditional cough drops are loaded with sugar, preservatives, and things that do nothing but weaken your immune system. These essential oil Breathe cough drops have limited ingredients and work to promote clear airways and support your overall respiratory health.